Saturday, January 7, 2012

365+1 Day 4

We LOVE living in Eldersburg. This move was a great decision and there are so many things about the area that we love. One of these things is the library-- it is just a few blocks away. This morning we decided to go there for story time. They were having a princess puppet show and Z was very excited to see it. We got there and walked into the story room and it was completely dark. I figured we were a little late and we'd just get settled in the dark-- no biggie. Then the lights came on, I thought to myself "wow, how nice of them to turn the lights on so that we could find a place to sit." but the lights stayed on even after we sat and I noticed everyone was getting up. Turns out I had the showtime wrong and it started at 11:15 NOT 11:45. We missed it. Damn. They probably funded the show with my late fees too. Thankfully Z was happy that we ran into some of her schoolmates (whose mothers had no such troubles getting their daughters to the library on time) and I was able to convince her that we hadn't really missed anything and we were there to get her picture taken with the princess cat.
Then we played with puzzles
and found more books that we will inevitably return late
Hopefully we'll be able to rack up enough fees to bring back the puppet show!

No comments:

Post a Comment