Thursday, January 5, 2012

My world

New year, new goals.

This year will be the year of challenges. I am determined to jump hurdles this year and this blog will not only be one of the challenges but will also hold me accountable!
I haven't really decided who or what this blog is really for though-- is it for the kids so I can capture their little giggles, temper tantrums and oddities on paper (can I call this paper!?!?! I think I will) and throw it in a book to look at years from now when they inevitably become sullen, withdrawn, zit faced teenagers? Or is it a much needed outlet for myself, to bring me closer to the creative writer of old? Is it somewhere for me to share with the world all of my DIY mishaps adventures as I explore my new found love of crafting, designing, sewing and in general all things creative?

At the moment it will be used for everything and then once I if I decide then I can begin narrowing it down or branching off into multiple blogs. I do know that no matter what this blog is to me/for me there are three people who will have a strong presence.

The Husband, AKA Tim

Zoë Elizabeth, AKA "Z" or Zo

Mr. Finnegan Charles AKA Finny Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment