Saturday, January 7, 2012

365+1 Day 5

It's begining to look a lot like... Spring?!?

It was warm today. really, really warm. Like at least 65. So I did what any other mother would do with this unexpected gift -

I locked my kids out on the deck.
It was really easy to get them out there too, I just threw some fruit snacks out there first. That stuff is like toddler crack.



Eventually they started banging on the door so I had to let them back in. A few of my friends were at the park so we decided to meet them there. Despite being about an hour late (I'm seeing a trend here. see post below) we still had fun. Sorry that there are so few pictures of Z, it isnt that I like her less. I just lost her as soon as we got there. I only lost the little guy twice.








No comments:

Post a Comment